WASHINGTON COUNTY ZONE FORECAST

 .REST OF TONIGHT...Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 60s. .SATURDAY...Partly cloudy. Slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph, becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. .SATURDAY NIGHT...Mostly cloudy. Chance of thunderstorms in the evening, then a slight chance of thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the lower 60s. East winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. .SUNDAY...Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. .SUNDAY NIGHT...Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. East winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. .MONDAY AND MONDAY NIGHT...Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the upper 50s. .TUESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY NIGHT...Mostly clear. Highs around 90. Lows in the lower 60s. .FRIDAY...Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s.  

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.